The running-in period is the main link to ensure the normal operation of the concrete mixing station, reduce the failure rate and extend its service life. However, at present, some users have neglected the special skill request of the new machine running-in period due to the lack of common sense of the concrete mixing station or due to the tight schedule, or the desire to obtain the income as soon as possible. Some users even think that anyway, manufacturers have a repair period, the machine is broken by the manufacturer responsible for maintenance, so the machine is used for long-term overload during the running-in period, resulting in frequent machine failures, which not only affects the normal application of the machine, It shortens the service life of the machine and also affects the progress of the project due to machine damage. Therefore, the use and maintenance of the running-in period of the concrete placing boom should cause sufficient weight.
First, the characteristics of the running-in period:
1. Fast wear rate Due to the influence of factors such as processing, assembly and adjustment of new machine parts, the friction surface is rough, the contact area of the mating surface is small, and the pressure state of the surface is uneven. During the running process of the machine, the concave and convex parts of the surface of the part are frictionally engaged with each other, and the ground metal scraps, as abrasives, continue to participate in the friction, which accelerates the wear of the mating surface of the parts. Therefore, during the running-in period, the wear of the parts (especially the matching surface) is easily caused, and the wear speed is fast. At this time, if the operation is overloaded, it may cause damage to the components and cause an early failure.
2. Poor lubrication Because the matching clearance of newly assembled parts is small, and due to assembly and other reasons, it is difficult to ensure the uniformity of the matching gap. Lubricating oil (fat) is not easy to form a uniform oil film on the friction surface to prevent wear. Thereby reducing the lubrication efficiency, resulting in early abnormal wear of the machine. In severe cases, the friction surface of the precision fit may be scratched or bitten, resulting in failure.
3. The parts that produce loose new processing and assembly have deviations in geometric shape and matching size. In the initial stage of application, due to the alternating load such as impact and vibration, as well as the influence of heat and deformation, plus wear and tear, etc. The reason is that the parts that are originally fastened are easily loosened.
4. Leakage occurs due to the looseness of the machine parts, vibration and heat of the machine, the sealing surface of the machine and the pipe joints will show leakage; some casting, processing and other shortcomings are difficult to invent during assembly and debugging, but Due to the vibration and impact during the operation, this shortcoming is exposed, which is expressed as leakage (seepage) oil (water). Therefore, leakage occurs easily during the running-in period.
5, many operational errors Due to the lack of understanding of the structure and performance of the machine (specially new operators), it is easy to cause malfunctions due to operational errors, and even cause mechanical accidents.
Second, the application and protection of the running-in period
1. Special vehicles, the operation staff should receive the training and leadership of the manufacturer, have sufficient knowledge of the structure and performance of the machine, and obtain the necessary operation and maintenance experience before operating the machine. The product use protection explanation book supplied by the manufacturer is an indispensable material for the operator to operate the equipment. Before operating the machine, it is necessary to first browse the use of the protection clarification book and operate and support it according to the request of the clarification book.
2. Pay attention to the working load during the running-in period. The working load during the running-in period should not exceed 80% of the rated working load, and the appropriate workload should be deployed to prevent the overheating caused by the long-term operation of the machine.
3. Pay attention to the inspection of each instrument and present an abnormality. It should be stopped in time to eliminate it. If the cause is not found and the fault is not eliminated, the operation should be finished.
4. Pay attention to frequently review the lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil (water) position and morality, and pay attention to review the sealing performance of the whole machine. The lack of excessive oil in the invention during the inspection should be analyzed. At the same time, the lubrication of each lubrication point should be strengthened. It is recommended that the lubrication point be filled with grease for each shift during the running-in period (except for special request).
5. Insist the machine clean, adjust and loosen the loose parts in time to prevent the wear and tear of the parts or the loss of parts due to looseness.
6, the running-in period stops, the machine should be forced to support, do a good job of review and adjustment work, while paying attention to the exchange of oil.