How can the maintenance and maintenance of the small motor version 80 concrete pump be carried out from the following aspects:
1. Attention should be paid to the inspection and maintenance during the pumping construction of the small motor version 80 concrete pump: check the current and temperature rise of the motor, all should be within the specified range.
2. Check and tighten the bolted joints that often require checking.
3. Hydraulic components of the small motor version 80 concrete pump If the inspection reveals a fault, check the cause and repair the entire circuit before performing any operation.
4. Regularly lubricating and maintaining the main trailer concrete pumps, piston and other parts of the small-sized motor version 80 concrete pump, or perform maintenance adjustments.
5. After construction, check and maintain the small motor version 80 concrete transfer pump: After the completion of the construction, it is recommended to use high-pressure water washing to thoroughly clean and then shut down. If the pumping operation is no longer performed for a short time, the transport pipe fittings should be dismantled step by step and then used again. Clean the inside and outside of the pipe fittings, clamps, seals, etc.; check all fittings once and store them properly according to specifications and degree of integrity.